- I'm watching a 90210 re-run right now and I'm not ashamed of it
- I have no idea what I'm teaching next year, or where, and it's driving me nuts
- My sister and nephews are going to Powell River for 3 weeks, I'm going to be so bored!
- In Aug. I'm going to visit Kirstin and Joey in Toronto for a week!
- I love Facebook
- I've been shopping for real estate, I feel so grown up!
- Wylie turned 3 last weekend and we had a great party at Bowness Park (I'll post a few pictures from the 315 I took)
- Last week I received the best care package from Katy and Craig. You guys ROCK! I'll never tire of random weird Japanese stuff!
- Almost the entire month of July is open for me. I really should get a job...
- Slushie mixed with soft ice cream is the greatest treat after a long, hot day at work
- Grade 9 grad is in a week and a half, it should be fun to see my kids all dolled up (one guy plans to have a top hat and cane)
- My baby, Caitlin...oops....I mean, Kathy's baby Caitlin, is a little doll! She's such a good baby and is so easy going
- I am addicted to buying fabric. I have a plan for every piece of fabric I buy, I just don't actually get around to making everything, then I go out and buy more fabric....it's my new crack cocaine
Friday, June 15, 2007
Where does the time go?
I can't believe it but school is over in 2 weeks! Here is a lazy-girls version of an update:
Posted by K at 5:24 PM