* I love my new apartment more and more each day. I had no idea that ones surroundings could have such an effect. I don't dread returning to my apartment. I'm no longer embarrassed to invite people over.
* I'm going to try making calzones tonight. I have never made anything remotely like a calzone, ever.
* I killed almost all of Katy's plants. Sorry.
* I didn't kill the fish!
* Udon and pizza-mans are back at Lawsons, a sure sign that Autumn is on the way.
* Shakken is shit.
* I wrote 6 postcards today. Is one of them for you?? Check your mailbox.
* I just heard "Janie's Got a Gun" on the radio (Vancouver station). That is some quality music.
* Between paying for my trip to Hawaii, my flight home for x-mas, and shakken for my car I have no money left for my Hawaii trip. But I'm still going to buy a Gigabeat and tonnes of new clothes. Thank god for two visas and a mastercard with an insane limit.
* The staff room is empty, again. At least I know where everyone is. Why do they need all the teachers to stand around and watch the students practice for sports day? No thanks, I'd rather play on the computer.
* My supervisor just told me that if I get "VERY bored" I should come outside to watch the practice. She's the best.
* I have so much white hair now that I think if I were to let it grow-out (not dye it every month) I would be predominately white. Scary shit!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
This is Sarah.
Memories of my Meemsie:
*Talking a mile a minute and changing the subject every 3 seconds.
*Living together in the most disgusting basement suite in Victoria.
*The Drew Barrymore haircut.
*The "Steve Years".
*The roadkill poster in the kitchen.
*Quitting one McDonalds, over the phone, to start working in another McDonalds the next day.
*Living on Launa's couch.
*Island Farms vanilla plus mango yogurt with granola.
*Giving me her Mom's canning (Yum!)
*The White car.
*Hanging out and doing nothing in PR.
*Getting a $100 bonus for recruiting her for Danbee, even though she left early!
*Envying the way she has with children.
*Alllll the jobs.
*Happy, bubbly, infectious attitude (most of the time).
*Not losing touch.
I'll add more as I think of them, and yes, there are more.
Posted by K at 10:39 PM