* I love my new apartment more and more each day. I had no idea that ones surroundings could have such an effect. I don't dread returning to my apartment. I'm no longer embarrassed to invite people over.
* I'm going to try making calzones tonight. I have never made anything remotely like a calzone, ever.
* I killed almost all of Katy's plants. Sorry.
* I didn't kill the fish!
* Udon and pizza-mans are back at Lawsons, a sure sign that Autumn is on the way.
* Shakken is shit.
* I wrote 6 postcards today. Is one of them for you?? Check your mailbox.
* I just heard "Janie's Got a Gun" on the radio (Vancouver station). That is some quality music.
* Between paying for my trip to Hawaii, my flight home for x-mas, and shakken for my car I have no money left for my Hawaii trip. But I'm still going to buy a Gigabeat and tonnes of new clothes. Thank god for two visas and a mastercard with an insane limit.
* The staff room is empty, again. At least I know where everyone is. Why do they need all the teachers to stand around and watch the students practice for sports day? No thanks, I'd rather play on the computer.
* My supervisor just told me that if I get "VERY bored" I should come outside to watch the practice. She's the best.
* I have so much white hair now that I think if I were to let it grow-out (not dye it every month) I would be predominately white. Scary shit!