Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thanks for letting me know

So I just found out today, Wednesday, that I have school on Saturday. Of course I am the only person in the entire universe that didn't know this. I sat down with my supervisor at the beginning of the year, with the school calendar, and wrote down all the special days. Somehow this Saturday was missed. So now I have Monday off. What am I going to do on Monday? No one else has Monday off.

What a pain in the ass.

And it's raining and really muggy today (the worst possible hair day), so obviously God is punishing me for something.

In other news...

Extreme Make-Over: Home Edition has got to be the most tear-inducing show on TV these days. Even before the family is introduced (and their horrible life threatening illness explained), I am all misty eyed and reaching for the tissues.

Thanks Kathy for sending me the tapes.

No comments: